Product managers are a like a spider in a web within the world of E-bike production. Their role is really diverse and multi-disciplined. Amongst they focus on encompassing product marketing, product management, technology innovation, design, and engineering - mechanical, electrical, embedded and software. The aim of our product team is to create and produce bikes and accessories aligned to QWIC's vision to the highest standards of design, innovation, quality, durability, low maintenance and circularity.
During this internship, you will be taught the basics of product management in a fast-growing environment and booming e-bike industry. We guarantee you one thing; after this internship, your CV is full of relevant experience!
Amongst your tasks will be:
- You create customer-oriented offers together with the product managers;
- You collect user-, market- and stakeholder input to create and maintain a product roadmap;
- You monitor, evaluate and collect learnings of the business success of all life cycle events in your portfolio;
- You connect with different departments (engineering, production, sales, marketing, service, planning) and support technical troubleshooting as well as commercial activities;
- You support the team to check the accuracy of all product master data, including pricing and life cycle status;
- You monitor sales performance and use product- and sales data for category improvement;
- And you support product managers in their daily tasks.
Who are you?
You are a creative and enthusiastic person with an entrepreneurial mindset and that can work independently. As we operate in a dynamic industry, you are flexible and can switch easily from task to another. You share our passion for mobility and have a strong bicycle knowledge. Furthermore you:
You currently study Business, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or other related study in a European School or University;
You have excellent communication skills in English;
You live in Amsterdam area or are willing to move.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A competitive internship fee;
- QWIC-parties and lots of fun and drinks with your colleagues;
- A very nice office space with beautiful view;
- A welcoming and open work culture with a lot of interesting, international and different colleagues;
- A very nice and healthy lunch, freshly prepared.
Press the "apply now" button. If there are any questions you can ask Tim Voogel via firstname.lastname@example.org.